What is TeXchange?
- Annual flagship programme of the UK Israel Tech Hub at the British Embassy Israel, successfully running since 2012.
- 4-day immersive programme (3-6 Feb 2020) in London fostering business partnerships, market access and co-investment.
- Targeted innovation sessions alongside match-making and networking events with potential strategic partners, customers and investors.
- Introductions to leading UK enterprises in the fields of Big Pharma, Insurance, Healthcare Providers, NHS, local and national government players.
- UK corporate partners include NHSX, Walgreens Boots Alliance, AWS, Care UK, Local Globe and more.
- Platform for collaboration between entrepreneurs and companies, connecting Israeli start-ups to the UK's market leaders.
- Fully funded programme, including ground transportation and food (EXCLUDING flights and accommodation).
Who Should Apply?
Israeli companies who offer solutions in the following areas:
- Clinical decision support tools
- Predictive analytics
- Early diagnosis of disease
- Home-testing and diagnostics
- Patient self-management of chronic diseases
- Big Data analytics, AI, ML around EMR data and PGHD
- Behavioural analytics and medical adherence/compliance
- Personalised medicine
- Telemedicine and/or health monitoring (wearables, sensors, connected devices, etc.)
- Data integration and interoperability
- Healthcare data security
- Customer/patient journey/experience
- Drug discovery
- Digital therapeutics
**We are NOT accepting applications in the fields of drug therapies (i.e. molecules, biologicals) or invasive, non-digital medical devices.
Your company must:
- Offer a solution or service related to one of the fields listed above
- Be actively looking to expand your business in the UK market
- Have already secured funding (seed level or above)
Be willing to participate in a compulsory preparation session in Israel as part of the programme (23 Jan 2020)